Saturday, August 28, 2010

What Bmo Do Periods Stop

Thank you, Shane Gibson. New forum

Ulimo In days has been a significant change in the line of KoRn. Shane Gibson, who three years ago was the guitarist "support" the world tours of KoRn, left the band to pursue their activities. It should be noted that there is no reason for discord and disagreement with Korn, who is very thankful to this day. The reason for their separation is to pursue their personal projects, which feels it is time to devote.

I think it's worthwhile to applaud the artistic endeavors of this guitarist, who was able to fill the vacancy of second guitarist in Korn, and we wish him well for his band Schwarzenaitor.

Aquí sus declaraciones textuales:

" Their is ABSOLUTELY no drama or bad blood between the band KoRn and myself.
KoRn gave me the opportunity to travel around the world and do what i want for a living.... Play guitar. At the same time, I had time to work on my other projects.
I've played for them as the backing guitarist for almost 3 years, and feel the most logical step is moving on.
Wes is a super nice guy, and i'm sure he is killer.... i wish him the best as well.
The KoRn guys, crew, and camp have been nothing but the best to me. Never been any drama, hateful words, backstabbing, anything. I truly wish them all the best, and we are all on great terms.
I've had the privilege to play with one of the most revolutionary metal bands in the world, and it has been truly my honor.
That being said... time to move on, do my own thing (mainly now being Schwarzenator and stOrk).

As far as Clint's statement, take it however you want. When i met him back in Europe last year, he was one of the sweetest guys i've ever met. I do not think he's trying to start any controversy.

And as for you KoRn fans..... you are why KoRn exists. they would not be here if not for you. I've never experienced such loyal fans in my life. Thank you for everything, those of you who supported me, and those of you who hated me :3 I've Some of the sweetest met people while on tour ... from America, South America, Asia, South Africa, Europe, freakin everywhere! Thank you all, and i will never forget it.

I only tried to make Korn sound like KoRn, and busted my ass at it.
Took me a while, But i feel i did pretty ok. Adios

friends! It's Been Real. "~ Shane Gibson.


The person who now occupy that post is none other than Wes Geer known guitarist also good band Hed PE ., which Korn even acted as yesterday in Poland.

The question now is circulating: Why Korn official a new guitarist and always keeps it backstage? What is the sense that Ray Luzier it is admitted, and even recorded an album as an official member, and another guitarist not?

The only answer I can think of is that Korn will weigh more responsibility to maintain the characteristic style of sound that we all identify as true of the band apart from a lot of respect its origins as a group. However, this answer does not satisfy many other questions.

Anyway, thank you very much from all Korn fans.


0 comments:

Post a Comment