Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Causes Nose Scabs Smell



We were walking down the aisle when I saw it was true what he said the sky was completely overcast, I closed my eyes and concentrate on some happy memories, the sky clarified and the wind is blowing.

"That's better .- Kevin said to observe the change.

I smiled at her comment.
We went through the gardens, when he stopped to watch evening.

"You think it would be possible ...- was lost in the landscape.

- Want to go to the gardens? .- Finish your sentence with a question.

I turn to look in her eyes, I could not resist.

"Let .- both walked down the path until you reach the laverinto, I stopped and he kept walking, seeing is not followed him back.

- Will not you join? .- Strange question.

"Here it is not certain .- my senses were alert.

- Why not? .- You could see your ignorance to the guests of the castle .- .- We took my hand and took me with him.

"But it is dangerous .- resisitia me.
-Veras
not you forced me okay .- .- .- I will protect you promised.

I agreed knowing that promised to protect.

While he was tight did not like the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing in a labyrinth in the garden Volturi.

Finally I gave up and had to walk among the walls of this vast laverinto next to him. The

was so quiet and I was still alert, we walked a good stretch and nothing had happened, so I relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery that I got.

- How have you been here? .- Turn to see him watching me.

"Some days .-

- Why did you bring them? .- Trying to talk. "It's complicated

.- not think it is good that you know the story. "Hmm, maybe

after the boy if .- it was weird.

We were on the verge of turning to follow when they ambushed us, Jane and Alec were on the other hand, Jane smiled at me, Kevin was as surprised as me, Jane was consentrada where time stands still, Kevin took my hand, Jane Alec were paralyzed.

- Vamos! .- Kevin pulled my hand .- We have not much time! .- Both ran out, we reached the entrance of laverinto when the sound came back and continuum; Kevin gasped, I was exhausted.

- What do you have? .- So tired I missed a vampire.

"I have to force my mind for a longer time .- leaned on the wall .- And that leaves me exhausted .- Jane and Alec

insurance and would be looking for, he should go and fast.

"I'm sorry this, but we continue, we will not hold it can achieve .- arm.

"Okay, not so much fatigue .- both ran out to the main tower.

did not know where to hide, so we went to a tiny little room under the stairs, we walked farther and saw a door, opened it and went in, locked and we were looking at the room we had entered the .

"It's beautiful .- thought aloud.

"Looks like a museum .- he says.

-A museum shop has included .- explore more of the room, there was another door that led me what appears to be is a small house within the castle, had two rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom, I left there and continued to explore, another door opened and this led me to a small room that appeared to be a kind of laboratory seriously who does that?, I was surprised that these rooms were built in a castle.

"This is great .- said Kevin excited to see the small laboratory.

- What will all this? .- Did not understand the value they gave to these rooms.

"It seems to be the fourth of the easement or some alchemist .- Kevin answered as curious about the room. "Maybe .-

did not understand, but everything seemed very nice.

"And if we move Kevin proposed to me here .- ..- would be our secret place, to think, relax and be in private .- was thrilling. I already said, Kevin was a real child.

"But we will find out and this will no longer be a secret .- knew that it would go unnoticed. He stayed pensativo.

-Mmm ... and if we use it as a secret headquarters, we will not live here, but spend our free time .- insisted on the idea of \u200b\u200bkeeping it.

-No ... would be risky

.- .- "Please not only looked like a child, he behaved as such was at least attractive.

"Okay, but we need to fix this mess and maybe bring a few of our things over here .- he was so excited by my response hug me, that took me by surprise but strangely happy. "I'm sorry

apologized .- .- .- I should not react so-

worry .- No ... Oh no! I think I'm falling in love with Kevin. Girls



I fear that the question fails, I'm afraid I'll have to start with the task because I have exams coming apart and I have much to study.

The carcasses if they may soon, but until next week ...

Take care, with love ......... Mary Anne *

0 comments:

Post a Comment