Sunday, May 2, 2010

Waterproof House Trim

! The fourth secret

Well girls .... until the shame to me and misery on the other.

Long time no write, and my last post was a failure ... Anne Swan thank for opening my eyes ... the truth in this blog will fall .... ever going from bad to worse ... and nor do I have inspiration and it seems to you and do not like ... what used to by now love to become one of my nightmares.

girls .... I confess I have no encouragement, the inspiration for the dead and not know what will happen .... I have gone round to the idea of \u200b\u200bclosing the blog ... but I have no strength nor the determination to ... do not know what else to do .... do not publish more to have a material that works and is better than what I've written ...

You deserve to read something written well ... not bad quality and nothing ever happens again.


appreciate your support for so long and I apologize for the wait .... I guess I pass this made me lose faith in and desire to continue reading.


not know As I was glad to see your comments and know that was there ....


...... My apologies if there's something I want to say .... please comment ..... I will accept what you say and respond to your requests, complaints, etc ...


Thanks for being my loyal followers.

Mary Anne ..... With love *

0 comments:

Post a Comment