Monday, July 26, 2010

How To Fix Guitar Hero Ps3 Drum



Anne took my arm and my name to pay attention, the guards woke from her swoon, and seemed frightened, none was known, was frightened and defensive, one by one they were pulling out of there, leaving us alone, broke and did not know where they were gone.

- How much erased? .- Anne was surprised but pleased.

-No, I just focus and let all the anger .-

"We can not escape, it will be useful, Aro get angry, you've taken a part of his duty .-

" Well, not much to do Anne, arrive in a few hours, I see the dawn .-


Oh no! that terrified me so much pain had returned, was the work of Jane, but not only was I, Anne squirmed like me.

"No no no, not good to do that to others .- Aro approached us .- Any crime is punished and all though, I fear that you too will be punished, those behaviors are not suitable for our education .-

Jane at his side smiling, and stood over his hands on us.

did not expect that from you .- was the last thing you hear and the image ring that looked disappointed.

Again, the pain and darkness reigned over me, I felt no more.


Recover my senses and I was in my room.

I stood up and walk out the door and walk slowly around the hall to the stairs, turn carefully and follow, did not see anyone, neither of the elect was there, stop by the gardens and was the same no signal from someone else, not Anne, kept walking, it was my last day there and did not expect that someone made me a farewell party.

"Over here dear .- Aro came behind me. Where did he come from?.

Walk up to him and walked together to reach the exit of the castle, we stopped next to a tree and turned around to see me Aro.

"As promised and I keep my promises, your training has been completed, I hope you have learned here will serve to put into practice in future wars .- paused to give an order to one of the guard .- For now we have more to try, so here I leave your things and I hope you do well, send to them my salutations to Carlisle and my best wishes to you .- said goodbye with a kiss on my hand and removal along with the guy who brought my suitcase.

Looked at another way, I ran, so to speak.

Take my suitcase and left the castle when Demetri stopped me.

-only ask that you leave when they were clearly darker .- 5 and still not see the sun even had traces of twilight. Anyway I would stay the rest of the day in the castle, I hope Anne has given notice to Cullen to come for me.

"Okay .- answered them, because they were still waiting for my answer.

-Aro asked us to inform you that if you are willingly to accompany him in his office, you have the freedom to walk around the castle guard .- retired.

Side Aro did not seem right but did not want to be rude. Walk to your office, touch and someone opened I did not know who because I was distracted when he saw Anne, enter and leave my suitcase, greet Aro and sat next to Anne.

"That's good that you join us .- Aro was happy. Never understand how I got him to be happy.

"I appreciate the invitation .-

" Good to see you again .- .- Anne smiled at me before you go .-

"I am glad to see Anne .-

" So I called Carlisle and comes over here, should arrive within hours .- Anne-eye. me a wink as they arrive now that you think if I give you a parting gift

.- "It is not necessary .-
"Here .-
ignored what I said and gave me a small gold box. I opened and it was a beautiful watch and white with small crystals around the cover, I turned around and had recorded my name, it was beautiful.

"Thanks .- did not know what else to say, the detail was beautiful.

-I knew you'd like, well loved is all I have for you, hope you enjoyed your stay and wish you well, nice to meet you .- I reached out, but feel free to take it, I knew it would. In

that my phone rang and save me, take it out of his pocket and answers.

"Honey, I'm Carlisle .-

" Hello, how are you? Where do they come? .- "Now we

Airport .-

-thought I would get in a few more hours .- Aro had told me wrong.

"I'm going, we will be in the castle, Alice and got the car, we hung .-. Well

Aro my family is coming, I have to go .- I woke up and he did the same.

"I hope to see you again dear .- said goodbye to me.

"See .- take my suitcase and I left the office, I walked to the exit to wait for Carlisle.

I sat under a tree to wait, would not stay in the castle.


arrived few minutes later, I saw out of the car being already in the castle grounds. They came
Carlisle, Alice, Edward, Jasper, Emmett and Rose, Esme missing.

- Marian! .- Alice ran to me.

The others followed, all greeted me.

- How are you? .- Carlisle hug me.

"Well, what can be .-

- Are you okay? .- Edward I wonder.

"Yes, somewhat annoyed to be here .- she smiled.

-Hi .- Jasper greeted me.

"Hello Jasper, both without seeing .- I smiled.

- Marian! .- Emmett office.

-Hi, how have you been? .-

"Well, we come for you, is this Anne? .-

" Yes, this
Underwire
-Hi .- .- Rose greeted me. "Hi Rose

.- greet him with a hug .- Already we? .- Did not want go there.

"Before I have to greet Aro did not mean to be rude, I have not seen him much .- Carlisle road to the main tower of the castle.

- Do I have to go? .- Looked like a capricious child but could not stand longer in this castle .- I .- I said goodbye
-Solo
join us and come out as fast as possible .- I suggested Alice. Well

half ..- said.

Alice took Jasper's hand and they walked behind Carlisle, Emmett and Rose, Edward road with me.

- Are you okay? .- He inquired.

"Yes, just a little more mature smiled .- .- What about you? .-

" In what may be, I have never been better .- if he was happy.

was how little we talk about in the way we get to ring and again, the comments of surprise, welcome and greetings others were present; Aro talked with Carlisle while Emmett and Rose are catching up with Anne, the others were each who in his world, I saw the clock every five minutes, and then it occurred to me, I controlled the weather, maybe could make the sky clouded over and we could leave here, I consentre in the cloudy day and I did more possible add a little drama and I had rain and some thunder made the perfect setting for our departure. "That dramatic

.- Edward comment. Le

out his tongue.

-Incredible .- Alice muttered.

"We're going .- .- An announcement Carlisle like to see you again .- Aro comment.

"The pleasure is all mine .- I smiled and I just left me puzzled .- Until then my dear friend .-

We said goodbye and left, the rain was strong and we all got wet a little, we entered the car and we from there, as we were many Emmett, Rose, Jasper and Alice were in another car.

- Esme because they come from? .- I asked Carlisle. "This

Isabella, we are somewhat concerned that his father still does not reach .- continued with the eyes on the road.

"Well, I guess it's for something important .- did not know what happened.

"Someone is waiting at home .- Edward I notice.

"I guess I'll say .-

"If I told you it would no longer surprise .- drawing a grin on his face.

"I fear that I'll stay with the doubt .- feigned a frown. "We

.- Carlisle said.

The three got out of the car and we were in a parking lot outside the airport, we fast because the road was free due to rain, we ran to the airport, we arrived and others were already there waiting for us, Alice approached us.

-Flights were canceled due to weather .- I turn to see.

"Oh, all right .- I said something to upset the time. I returned to consentrarme

, this time in a warmer climate, remove the rain and thunder and lower the haze was less sunny but fit to travel.

-Ready .- I happy.

We looked at the board and saw how the flights would resume.

Alice gave us the tickets and boarded the plane, I played with Edward, and others with their partners, but Carlisle was traveling with another human being as a company.

"Finally home .- I relieved.

-Ya we missed you .- Edward I said softly.

"I also missed them .- I smiled.





Girls is all for today. Thank you my faithful readers. Answering

comments:

* Anne Swan: yes, I know vampires do not cry, I spend the details.

* Dania: I do not compare with Stephanie Meyer, she writes much better than me, I'm just a lover of books and faithful follower, do what I can hehe. As for your suggestions, I think if I have the sons of ipswich in mind, now that Marian returns home anything can happen.

'll try to post more often I came a lot of new ideas, so I have no excuse. What happens is that my laptop is broken and I have to share computer with my sister who is in school and used a lot, so slow.

With love ........ * Mary Anne Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment