Monday, July 12, 2010

Most Expensive Desktop Computer For Gaming

Don

"I suppose you read it yet .- Edward I kept busy with the book .- Do you understand? .- Mocking was saying.

"Something I defended .- .- But you know I do not finish my Latin classes

.- The three laughed at me. Edward settled again his eyes on the book and continued reading.

- How to deal with the stories? .- Alice was just as curious about me. Edward

look up the book and smiled softly, was making the request.

"Well .... the hostess, Catherine, was one of the first immortals who ever was, had three husbands and three murderer, bloodthirsty as you marched his house guest room, men and women, all huespuedes her, were killed in the most brutal as possible, not content with that, using its immortal beauty, attracted the unsuspecting men, who left his wife for an adventure that therm being

his death .- "The girl if it is given great life .- Alice interrupted him to break a little creepy that he felt emotion.

.- "Oh Alice was the only thing to comment, because I felt the anxiety of knowing more about the home of our hostess, who could not have died hanged, unless they have killed.

- What was it? .- Michael was just like me. Edward

we both smiled and continued .- The women of the village to see their husbands were brutally murdered after having an affair with this beautiful woman, decided to do something about it, at that time the church condemned all they relate with evil and darkness, condemned not only witches, vampires and other creatures also malignant, Catherine learned that the wives of all male victims of it, was about to burn, so he decided to run away, little was his fate when women took it by surprise one night came from all, the faces and attacked her, the carnage witnessed in this house was tremendous, finally, as an immortal Catherine survived, fled here with the help of a clergyman, it was impressed by its beauty, but I knew that Catherine no was human, helped her to change to let him live, they went out of this city .-

- and Catherine even exist? .- apparently had captured the Alice story.

"Well there is no evidence after the flight of Catherine, but Cueto in the book that some villagers knew the existence of a new vampire, Catherine male companion, believed that she made the cleric, but they are just stories, nothing reported of some human .-

I was more confused, if Catherine had not been murdered, why Aro told me she had been hanged in the bathroom of this room to be human?, Was to find out, in that entertain me the next four days.
-Aro
hidden Edward shared many things .- .- I guess my mental conversation hiding something, but it is not safe to try to know more about the history of the Volturi .- .- Best prevented me continuing as planned and is out, when you are not here, this will not matter I suppose

.- .- many miesterios and no opportunity to know more about them .- At least I have the library, you can read and entertain with spooky stories this house .- feigned a smile to Edward.

"Easy, there are only four days, then do not have to worry .- Alice had come to me and hug me .- For now, show me the ring .- was anxious.

I showed him my hand and she analyzed the jewel everywhere, I just watched his gestures, Alice's criticism was the toughest and most important if it is vanity.

-Lindo was his only remark .- .- .- To be the third Alice mocked me.

Take my hand and turned my back, I sat at the chair and cross my arms, that comment if I had bothered, Alice knew well what was happening but had never made any comment until today.

"Forgive me, my intension was not to bother .- I knew that had happened to your comment .- I was referring to the rings that hs resivido, not your relationships .- was told sorry, did not know how to fix it, but this was not the form. "I leave it

Edward scolded Alice .- .- Forgive Marian, was not his intention .- poisoned looked at him and then turn the face.

-just let the peace .- I resign.

"If perhaps you decided for one, would not be necessary to remind you what you have done .- Alice I kept snapping the spine.

"It is necessary to do .- I felt like I was boiling.

You do not know those who have hurt children, Caleb, Adam, Tom, Kevin, all for your indecision .- Alice seemed uncomfortable but did not understand why pulled the subject until now.

"I'm aware of it Alice, you need not remind me .- but this does not end well kept.

"Think what you do, only more reasonable .- Alice raised its tone, but did not scream.

- Alice What's wrong?! .- Was too upset, Alice did not usually do this .- Why now you care about the decisions I make?! .- Could not stand most of his scolding.

- Someone has to, because you do not mind! .- Both yelled.

- It's my life, not yours! .- I had not realized that he was standing.

- Think carefully before you decide! .- We've never fought this way .- You're not an immature! .-

was that drew fire, wanted to hit something, I closed my hand into a fist and I did not, I bit my lip, did not know what else to do, I hated to be pried my life .- Alice Just forget it! .- the turn to see and clearing all my anger, but I felt strangely liberated.

Alice's gaze was lost, then fell back in a swoon, had never seen anything like it.

- Alice! .- The three ran to her .- .- I'm so sorry Alice sobbed.

- Alice! .- Edward took her by the shoulders trying to make it react .- What did you do? .- I turn to see.

-No .- I felt very bad, had no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat had happened.

"We must go .- Michael was in a hurry .- Aro could come at any time .- Michael

" Easy, I hear someone come over here .- Edward was referring to the thought .- We must help Alice, sentemosla in the chair .- Edward and Michael sat on the couch, I kept unconscious Alice.

- What do you think? .- Was nervous, he feared the consequences. Edward

concentrate and his eyes opened .- Nothing, I hear their thoughts .- Michael was surprised.

- Do you read your mind? .- Michael was fascinated.

"Yes, but I can not read something in Alice, what did you do? .- I look confused.

"No, well ... I think, just yell to forget it and suddenly she fainted .- scared.

"Something should have done," you felt as he scream? .- Edward was determined that I was the cause.

-Ira, angry, very angry, was upset that Alice got in my life .- I confessed.

- Maybe you have the power to kill with thought? .- Michael proposed.

.- "Certainly not if it was true he had killed my sister, would be undone Jasper, Esme, Carlisle, what have I done?!.

"Yeah, you know, like the immortal who believed she was dead, this amm .... Alejandra .- Michael insisted.

I do not think Edward was consentrado Michael .- .- Alice and I hear something, but all this mess, was driving itself.

We were expectantly to the reaction of Alice, she moved slowly, his gestures and opened his eyes again, she was better.

- Alice Are you okay? .- Edward asked.

"Yes, I think .- at least had not lost the consiencia .- What happened to the stories?, Who was Catherine? .- Alice desconsertó us.

- What are you talking about Alice? Edward some time ago we explained who she was desconsertado .- Michael.

"No, of course not just going to tell us he spent with Catherine .- in his eyes betrayed that she was telling the truth.

-A while ago I told you, Alice .- Edward looked terrified I turn to see and his eyes were of course, could read all the questions in his eyes, was so desconsertado.

"You have to be scared Alice .- .- I turn to see live in the house where many atros .-
happened
" If Alice is frightening .- he smiled, was a hypocrite, what I did and now Edward smiled .- I can talk to you in the other room .- pretended to be calm. Edward stood up and walked me to another room, would not help much, because you could still hear.

- What was it that happened? .- Edward also expected the time to be alone.

"I have no idea, but I know what you have done erase a portion of the memory of Alice .- maybe my fifth don?, But did not want me illusions.

"I have no idea .- Edward and I were like, we needed to know was happening, but did not know how.

- Beware! .- Alice entered the room and Michael ran after her, Edward stiffened and took Alice's arm to go .- .- We do not expect Michael explanation and immediately took his hands, I winked and the three disappeared in front of me.

What the hell had happened?, Why huieron that?, What would not even let them give me an explanation?. Listen

footsteps and understanding that had escaped that way, someone came to the room hastily approached the door and steps were slower, the door behind the window Aro opened and it came together with Jane and a tall girl with reddish hair.
As always smiled and approached with care to me.

"Darling, how was the visit of your brothers? .- If I knew it all.

"Very well, thank you .- try not seem we surprised, only betray more.

"I guess that has already arisen say cheerfully .- .- It's better than I expected .- was saying proudly, as if it were its own merit.

- What has emerged, Aro? .- Not understand the reason for his joy.

"Your fifth gift, dear .-

- My fifth don?! .- I suspected but did not believe that would happen so soon.

"Yes, dear, today was passed .- overflowing of joy .- I hope that Alice was not much to look at you with doubt .- .- I figured you would not be well to erase the memory of your sister, but it was necessary to leave as soon as possible .-

- Erase memory? .-

"Yes, what you did was remove a little part of the memory of Alice, luckily for her, you can achieve more, you just have to train more and soon dominated .- Aro was anxious, as a child with a toy new. "Thanks to the help of Cristina I could handle the situation so that Alice was not hurt, that would have been fatal .- recognized the value of their longed trophies.

- Cristina?, What have you done Aro? .-

-Cristina is part of the guard can handle situations at will, even play with the mind of others she smiled gratefully .- .- It helped that little discussion is not out of control .-
Needless
- I could have killed Alice, not just to play with the lives of others .- Aro was so upset I thought about using my fifth gift against Aro and his henchmen.

"No big deal my dear, estabams ready to intervene at any time .- believed that all out with it .- Now only Clamato and rest, tomorrow we will start your training, we must exploit the potential of this gift .- said goodbye and turned away, Cristina imitated but Jane followed him in his place, looking at me smiling.

The two walked out the door, Jane was still there, watching me, watching.

- What?, Do you not you leave? .- I said haughtily.

His smile widened and he showed his dientes. "Idiot, maybe you think that having five gifts are better than me, ha, just one and see your luck .- still smiling. Then

pain gripped me, it felt as if my skin harder, as the poison before they become immortal, was death, figuratively, and she was dead, but still, it was like to die twice , excruciating pain that made you want to be shredded and thrown into the fire, it would be better that such suffering ....



it for Girls today, it takes to write, but the advance brings me mad, I could not catch a lot of the computer, we'll go to read the next chapter, goodbye.

With love .... Mary Anne *

0 comments:

Post a Comment