Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Congratulations My Sister Is Pregnant

Lady Gaga - Guadalajara - May 3, 2011

I can not believe that will not go to his concert! TT can not be!


This girl is crazy wave, D
I love your music ♥ I know it is all so nerdy xD but it's great: B








But hey, at least I have not been a very good reason :)
that I will not pretend to be paramount for me last year was go to the concert of Tokio Hotel ; D ♥ Said "First I go to the TH, I spend my money or you need that, and like Lady Gaga is until another year, I have chance to return to save and buy my ticket later:) " but I trusted too y. .. is Gaga bone! tickets sold out very fast both in the City (2 dates) and here in Guadalajara: O. .. then it does not meet y. .. uU ticket aaaaaaaahhhh TT that bad: '(but I have hope that again: D and TH: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment