Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fatigue And Ovarian Cyst

He liked to a friend: /

And who has not passed? : S

It's horrible when this happens. Well, when you want and you do not belong.
This is happening to me.

see, since we got to high school a friend told me, guess who he likes the room, and I told him I had no idea, tell me, then I said it was someone with whom she talked a lot, it was a great friend, I still did not know and told me she likes to Fernando (say that name will , not named in reality ^ ^) and I stayed and oO I did not even realize, you know very well disguise. My friend asked me if I liked me and I said no, we do not even talked apart, not to attempt to approach me or anything. Total, after a short time, he put us together with the pretext of is angering his friends, none believed him of course. Then I started talking more and so he knew I knew he liked xD (taste), obviously I was and I still treated as a friend only, but I was afraid that the thought that it is approaching to me that in a short time and asked me to be his girlfriend ... not things like that, I always wanted to talk in high school, sat behind or beside me, telling me I connect to chat, always, always connecting me to facebook I spoke. So I decided to behave colder, so it does not make illusions uU talked to my friend (who is also friend fernando) and I told him I did not know what to do with, he did not want that excited me, told me to talk with him, but I do not really encourage me (boo) and asked her where she was told Fernando that I did not belong and was not going to walk with solely by ... hurts (if it sounds ugly, but it's true), which is very cool and a great friend, but only that it can be for my a friend.
She said, and the next day and I hardly spoke the boy, and I understand and hard like 3 days now and I speak a little more, not like before, but if I speak: )

It's really hard to be in this situation, the good that's just my friend and no better friend, because if not: S uyyy worst thing! Temes
hurt, you no longer ever ever talk that others are aware and they tell you that vibe ... anyway. I hope never to be in a situation of this kind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment