Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On Line Techdeck Game




sorry, but no one publishes anything
day I hope to understand


♥ I love you Tommy
have no idea how much I need you .. TT I cried a lot for you.
know you're in a much better place ')
see you suffer so much hurt TT .. I did everything I was in my hands to get you ahead, save but unfortunately could not be more, and you do not hold your baby:''(forgive me for not having
care well enough ... not when it happened ... I did my best uU .. I love you very much and you will always be in my heart ... I will never forget ... even though
only spent a few days with me, exactly 1 week, you come to love like you have no idea, made me very very happy, I hope I made you happy I love you.
even in some other moment of my life to have another dog ... do not forget that I will love you ...
I would love to spend time with you, we shared many happy moments tommy, but you were to me TT .. still too much, I have fear of having another dog because I do not want them to go through what you yourself uU and are 2 dogs that I have died and the others I have had I have lost :(... but someone told me not why should I deprive myself of having another, and I think is right, but if I feel the same ... I think I'll have another :'[... and never much for me ... I remember clearly
When we first got your new house, all shy haha \u200b\u200b... but you grabbed your trust and who will stop noooo no bastard, you were very playful and very happy and that remind :')... in bad times ??... no, always remember you as who you were either lazy, playful, loving, my best friend my best o. .. little brother ♥ ^^...: D

ONLY DO NOT FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU TOO MY TOMMY, YOU WERE A GREAT JOY TO MY ♥
Paola ♥

Tommy
November 2010 - 01/marzo/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment