Friday, April 22, 2011

Average Of Price Of A Starter



Hello,

Today, Passion for Scrap, we will present you as organized and have our tapes as some friends also organized. ..

Maria Helena
the
I always had a box ... Poorly organized at first but when the issue went beyond me, with my Silhouette cut out a template that I made up (a result that saw the yue) and I've been using this system a few months (or years ...?)

Scrap material for me, I have a closet. At first it only occupied a shelf but little by little (like a termite) I have appropriated it entirely!! At the door, I placed a hanger on the famous IKEA bought I used for years for my handkerchief but now supports part of my material, but most of my tapes!! To sample some pictures:


What we've seen on the web

Nana
Caracas


Milem , save them to CD

Cortaline (with good ideas for other organziaciones)

recycling
A Accroscrap Go to the link there are many more ideas ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment