Friday, April 1, 2011

Shaping The Eyebrows Fatwa

1 meeting LDSFTH


On Sunday March 20th was the first meeting of the club "Leb Die Sekunde Für Tokio Hotel "Headquarters Jalisco.
We had great: D

Before I was in another club's fans will not say which, but was down: (, then as I wanted to meet fans TH, to interact, make friends ... you know, and I was desperate and they did not do together, and had almost 1 year as a member of that club, and as such I decided not to anything unsubscribe::. I met a girl on Facebook, which is also of course a fan of TH, D, and invited me to a fan club, I said he was new and if it would help in things that really occupy blah blah, and now they told him that if I signed up for club and March 20 was the first meeting: D obviously were not all: ( , as well as new club we are still not many, but we will soon be a big fan club in Guadalajara: D

father was super to meet these girls so beautiful:) all fell super me Well, we talked a lot of obvious TH ^ ^ hehe we took pictures and stuff, was super fun: B

The next meeting will be on Sunday April 3, will celebrate the birthday of Georg ♥ we'll go to a square (plaza galleries) and we eat a cake, and we'll talk, we will take pictures again and does not, half crazy and we celebrate the birthday of our beloved bassist Georg Listing ♥ xD





If you are from Guadalajara and want to join the club, let me know leaving a comment here or on my Facebook:)

Leb Die Sekunde Tokio Hotel Für


0 comments:

Post a Comment