Sunday, April 10, 2011

Infant Stool Is Black From Blueberries

Wurmann - Creative Sketch PPS - April



Hello!
am Lizzy Wurmann G., live in Santiago, Chile




mom of 3 children , Daniela (27), Valentina (23) and Felipe (17)
As a child I collected cards, papers, bookmarks,
in short, things paper with lots of color!
Si ... color fascinates me and draws me about way,
is why my creations generally bright colors predominate.

About 10 years ago, decided to make my own photo album
where I decorated the pages with stickers and colored paper.
Without knowing, it was the beginning of scrapbooking which later
apasionaría me to dedicate to him almost full time.
only recently stopped working as a travel agent,
activity developed for many years and that allowed me to travel the world and
know the materials for this beautiful hobby.
I started in a self-taught in Photoshop,
what has allowed me to create digital pages
and especially collages are my passion.
I have been fortunate to have been published in magazines such as Somerset Memories Magazine
, Somerset Digital Studio and other magazines.

then left with the traditional scrapbook (paper).
I was a bit out of scrap lately, so I can say that today,
thanks to your kindness to invite me, I reboot into what I like so much!

I would also add that the blog is amazing, I've got many tips
to see if I can apply in the future.


Thanks!
Lizzy W





http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/47795.html
http://lizzywurmann .typepad.com / my_weblog /

0 comments:

Post a Comment