Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Funny Congratulations Message On New Baby

More Inspiration with Sketch of the month ... Lizzi

Hello I'm late lately. I get up early but I want to cover both fields in the end I am left with two weeds hands. The fact is that the sketch of Lizzy inspired me ...

You will know (or not ...) I'm still a challenge this year: tell me every week in 2011. At first I took my camera in the bag and took pictures of everything, absolutely everything ... Even the coffee machine in my office !!!!! But for some time over here, I will forget and to illustrate the Week No. 6 of my challenge had no picture: I picked up on the web the movie poster he had seen that week and launch a web of scrap-digital: my last hobby ...

proposed Sketch:



In my version, I turned the picture as they say in the manual editing programs and this is my inspiration of the month ...

It was assumed that meant anything that had nothing to tell because he had been a week of these we call stupid ... Well, I got nothing to fill a sheet Din4 .. I tremble when you have weeks with a thousand things to tell, as will happen to me soon because I'm on vacation!!

soon for more.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment