Monday, April 4, 2011

North Face Jacket At Outlet Are Real

English Classes Schedule Change: @

Why the hell have to change the schedule: @ I hate this!
Most of us take about 1 month to get used to the new schedule, this is horrible.
For l @ s who do not know, in Mexico (not sure if other countries do) change the schedule, it's summer and winter time, every year is different. For example, on Sunday at 2:00 am changed, I mean that if right now is 6:00 pm on the previous time was 5:00 pm. I hate this time, I find it hard to get used: S, I feel that day going super fast.
As these changes are to save energy, but ... I feel the same, early in the morning anyway I have to turn on the light to get ready, because this very dark. Besides it is too late and I do not feel sleepy! because I'm used to the other time is 1 hour behind, so I sleep late and get up super early, which causes not sleep well, my god! not even sleep 8 hours to be!
But since! to get used again -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment